Friday, October 7, 2011

Panorama Shot







BYU Idaho Panorama, 10/5/11 2:56pm, f/3.5, 1/400, ISO 80, 18.1mm, Canon Powershot SX120 IS

I took this shot on top of the stadium where I first kissed my wife. It was pretty hard to do all the clone stamping but I think it turned out really well. I also added an adjustment filter the helped me darken the photo a little bit. If you look really close you can see the temple just above the MC.





Menan Butte Panoramic, 10/9/11 6:23pm, f/4.0, 1/400, ISO 80, 28.1mm, Canon Powershot SX120 IS

I took this shot out front of my wife's aunt's house. It was just a quick shot but it turned out prettty nice for a panoramic shot. I tried to bring the brightness down a little bit but it made the lines really stick out.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job putting the panos together. I like the edits you made. It looks like you got the hang of it and know what to make each level at.

    ReplyDelete