Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Contest Entry on 11/29/11

Organ Stops, 10/21/11 3:31pm, f/2.8, 0.3, ISO 80, 6.0mm, Canon Powershot SX 120 IS

I entered this photo into the abstract photo contest with the photographic society. I just thought of all my pictures that I've taken this semester, I have really enjoyed this one. Even though it may not have the best lighting, I personally enjoy how crisp the lettering is and the contrast of the darks and lights. It also shows how I feel about music in general. It has a dark side and a light side but it is Celestial to me.

I chose the abstract contest mostly because I thought I had entered the second photographic society contest of this semester, but as it turned out, I had just sent them my jpg not the hard copy. So I had to do this last contest but I thought it went pretty well with the contest too. It's kind of a unique angle and has a very wide depth of field to it.

http://www.byuiphotographics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment