Friday, November 11, 2011

Poster Project

 For this edit I added a Brightness and Contrast Adjustment Layer, Hue and Saturation Layer and a Levels Layer. I really boosted the saturation on this one to bring out the deep reds in the stop. I also had to darken it alot because of the blown out part on the left. The sizing was a huge issue for this pic. For some reason I had my camera on a smaller size setting and so the picture was to small to bring all the way up to 18x24. So I had to ad the border around it. I think it looks really nice though. I like how my signature kinda pops out in the bottom right corner. I chose this picture because it reminds how celestial music can be.
 For this edit I added a Brightness and Contrast Adjustment Layer, Hue and Saturation Layer and a Levels layer. I just boosted the saturation and made it a little darker with the levels and brightness adjustment layers. I really like this picture because it reminds me of mountain biking which something I love to do. I really like the shallow depth of focus. I also was able to put my signature in at the top right.
Bike wheels 18x24, 10/8/11 3:18pm, f/3.5, 1/160, ISO 80, 16.1mm, Rexburg ORC, Canon Powershot SX 120 IS

Organ Stops 18x24, 10/20/11 3:13pm, f/2.8, .3, ISO 80, 6.0mm, Bannock Ghost Town, Canon Powershot SX 120IS

No comments:

Post a Comment